Sago Oats Porridge
Sago oats porridge is a very healthy, tasty and nutritious breakfast which can be prepared very easily. Sago/tapioca pearls are soaked overnight. Sago and oats are cooked and jaggery is added to enhance the taste. Roasted dryfruits and melonseeds are also added for additional crunchiness. Here I present sago oats porridge to relish any day. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Sago/tapioca pearls: One fistful
Oats: 1 tbsp
Jaggery powder: 2 tbsp(You can Adjust according to your preference)
Milk: One cup
Dry fruits of your choice: 1 tbsp
Melon seeds: 1 tsp
Method of preparation:
- Soak sago overnight in enough water. This helps sago to cook just in five minutes.
- Next day morning, Cook the sago in enough water till 3/4 th done.
- Now add oats to the cooked sago and mix thoroughly. Cook the mixture furthermore till it’s completely done.
- Add jaggery powder and mix thoroughly. Cook till the jaggery completely melts.
- Switch off the flame and add one cup of milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Roast the dry fruits first in a small kadai and also melon seeds.
- Add the roasted dryfruits and melonseeds to the porridge.
- Serve hot sago oats porridge along with sliced apples.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.