Needless to mention that kids always love to have soups. Here I tried very easy and simple sweet corn soup to impress my kids. Sharing the same with you. Njoy Cooking, Serving and Savoring!
Corn flour: 2 tbsp.
Carrot: 1 no
Beans: 4/5 no’s
Corn kernels: 1/2 cup (frozen or fresh)
Salt: As required
Pepper: few crushed
Method of preparation:
- Boil the vegetables – carrot, beans and corn kennel for five minutes.
- Take corn flour in a small cup and add make a smooth fine paste adding water. Now add this to the boiling vegetables carefully without forming any lumps.
- Mix thoroughly and let it boil for five more minutes.
- Add required amount of salt and pepper and garnish with cilantro.
- Transfer it into a bowl and serve hot.