Noodles is the most favorite food for any kid. Any time any day you serve noodles they love it. Here I present a simple recipe to make noodles at home, just in time to satisfy your kids’ hunger. I added my favourite veggies. But you can choose veggies of your kid’s choice. Njoy Cooking, Serving and Savouring!
Veg Hakka noodles: 150 gm
Carrot: 2 no’s
Beans: few (50gms)
Capsicum: 1 no.
Spring onions: Few, finely chopped for garnishing
Ginger: 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
Garlic: 5/6 cloves (finely chopped)
Green chillies: 2
Soya sauce: 1 tbsp.
Tomato ketch up: 1 tbsp.
Pepper powder: 1 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
Salt: as required
Oil: 2 tbsp. for frying
Method of cooking:
- Heat a vessel and add 10 cups of water and add salt and few drops of oil. When it comes to a boil, add noodles into it.
- Cook the noodles for 3 minutes or till it becomes soft
- Strain the noodles using colander and transfer them to a perforated vessel, spreading them. Now immediately add 1 tsp of oil to avoid sticking of the noodles.
- Meanwhile heat non-stick pan and add oil. Fry all the vegetables one by one (first beans and lastly capsicum) keeping stove on medium flame. Keep few chopped spring onions for garnishing noodles later.
- Once the vegetables are stir fried add pepper and red chilli powder. Fry them for few minutes.
- Now add soya sauce, tomato ketch up and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add strained noodles and required amount of salt. Mix them thoroughly for 2 more minutes.
- Switch off the stove and transfer them to a bowl, serve hot with tomato sauce.