Cup o’ corn /buttered corn
This is simple, easy, delicious n nutritious recipe which can be served to our little ones especially during rainy days.Just corn kernels are enough to make this recipe. Here I present simple yet tasty, juicy buttered corn recipe to serve our loved ones. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Corn cob: 1 no. Or
Corn kernels : 2 cups
Butter( home made): 1 tsp Or
Amul butter: 1 mini pack
Salt: As required
Lemon juice: 2 tsp
Pepper powder: 1 tsp
Red chilli powder: half tsp
Method of preparation :
1. Take 2 cups of corn kernels in a small pressure cooker , steam boil for 2 whistles.
2. Allow the pressure to settle on its own.Open the lid of the pressure cooker.
3. Strain the excess water present in the corn kernels using colander.
4. Transfer the corn kernels into a mixing bowl.
5. Add required amount of salt, pepper powder,red chilli power, Amul butter and 1 tsp of lemon juice.
6. Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
1.Here I have used Amul butter.Already it contains salt,so adjust the salt quantity accordingly.
2. I used frozen corn kernels.You can use fresh corn cob also.If using fresh corn cob steam boil in pressure cooker or 2 whistles. Once it cools down carefully scrape corn kernels using knife.