Dry fruit laddoo
Dry fruits are power house of nutrients. Dry fruits possess enormous health benefits. They contain good amount of proteins, potassium, magnesium and especially dates rich in iron content. One dry fruit Laddoo a day provides complete nutrition and energy for that day. Kids who don’t like to eat dry fruits can have them in Laddoo form. Dry fruits can be used according to individual choice and availability. Here In this recipe I have prepared Laddoo using cashews, almonds, pistachios and dates. It’s time to treat our loved ones with delicious and nutritious dry fruits Laddoo. Here I present power packed delectable dry fruits laddoo. Njoy Cooking,Serving n Savoring!
Almonds: 1/2 cup
Cashews: 1/2 cup
Dates: 1 cup
Cardamom pods: 3/4 nos.
Ghee: 1 tsp
Poppy seeds(Kuskus): 1 tsp
Method of preparation:
1. Heat Kadai or non stick pan and dry roast almonds first.
2. Now dry roast cashews for 2 minutes. Transfer them into a plate or cup.
3. After roasting cashews roast pistachios.
4. Now dry roast the poppy seeds also for 2 minutes and transfer them into a bowl.
5. Allow the all roasted ingredients to come to room temperature.
6. Keep the chopped dates also along with roasted dry fruits.
7. Take a mixer grinder first put all the roasted dry fruits and cardamom pods.
8. Grind them into a coarser mixture.
9. Now add chopped dates into it.
10. Grind once again to get coarse texture.
11. Transfer the ground mixture onto a plate.
12. Add 1 tsp of ghee and grease between palms.
14. Make the ground dry fruit mixture into round balls of desired size.
15. Now roll the prepared laddoos in roasted poppy seeds so that seeds coat the laddoos well.
16. Transfer them in an air tight container and can consume one laddoo per day. Now the tasty and wholesome dry fruit laddoos are ready to serve.
17. To look more attractive for the tiny tots insert carefully the tooth picks into the laddoos and wrap the toothpick with fancy paper. Kids relish them really as dry fruit lollipops.