Sonti coffee/sukku kaapi/dry ginger powder coffee
Sonti kaapi/coffee is an ideal recipe for monsoons. It gives great relief for sore throat. Dry ginger has given utmost importance in Ayurveda because of its enormous health benefits. It is used to treat any digestive disorders, for common colds, weight loss and many more. Dry ginger is termed as sonti in Telugu, chukku in Tamil n sonth in Hindi. Here I present sonti coffee to relieve from seasonal cold n cough. Njoy Cooking,Serving n Savoring!
Dry ginger powder: 1 tbsp
Coriander seeds: 1 tsp
Black pepper corns: 1 tsp
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
Cardamom pods: 3/4 nos.
Method of preparation:
1. Take 1 tbsp of dry ginger powder.
2. Take a vessel and pour 2 cups of water. Put dry ginger powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and crushed cardamom powder.
3. Boil the mixture for 15-20 minutes or till it reduces to half of its quantity.
4. Strain the boiled mixture using tea filter.
5. Pour them in serving glasses and serve hot.