Quick vegetable sauté
Quick vegetable sauté is super easy to prepare, very healthy and so nutritious. To prepare this recipe I’ve used fresh veggies which are available at home. It completely depends on the individual choice. For sautéing veggies I’ve used butter. We can use any vegetable oil to sauté the vegetables. This recipe can be prepared in just 15 minutes. Here I present, tender and healthy quick vegetable sauté to serve on any day. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Carrot: 2 nos.
Fresh green Peas: one small cup
Broccoli: 1 big floret
Cauliflower: 1 small
Green capsicum(Bell pepper): 2 nos.
Whole black pepper corns: few
Salt: As required
Butter: 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse thoroughly the veggies mentioned in the ingredients. Chop them into required size and shape.
2. Heat Kadai, put butter and allow to melt.
3. Now place all the veggies together, keeping the flame high. Mix thoroughly all the vegetables and sauté them.
4. Once the raw small goes away, add crushed black pepper and required amount of salt too. Stir continuously. Sauté the veggies for a minute and switch off the stove.
5. Now the piping hot quick vegetable saute is ready and can be served hot.
1. Here I have used all fresh vegetables. If you want frozen vegetables can be used.
2. The selection of vegetables depends on individual choice and the availability. French beans, different colours of bell pepper, fresh corn kernels can be included.