Dry fruits in honey
Dry fruits in honey is an ultimate dessert which is power packed with nutrients. I’ve added dates,almonds,walnuts,raisins,pistachios, dried blue berries, cashews and raisins. The dry fruits are slightly roasted, cooled and dressed with honey. Just spoonful of dessert is enough to boost energy and immunity. Here I present nutritious dry fruits in honey with its crunchiness, which can be served as a power snack/dessert anytime. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Almonds: 2 tbsp
Cashews: 2 tbsp
Walnuts: 1 tbsp
Raisins: 1 tbsp
Pistachios: 1 tbsp
Blue berries: 1 tsp
Dates: 10 nos.
Honey: 5 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Dry roast almonds, cashews, pistachios and walnuts for 2 minutes.
2. Transfer them onto a plate and allow to cool down to normal temperature.
3. Now roughly chop the dates into small pieces and keep aside.
4. Take a clean and dry glass jar. Mix all the dry fruits and arrange them evenly in the jar.
5. Now pour honey into the glass jar.
6. Let all the dry fruits mix with honey. Mix them using a spoon.
7. Set them for one hour so that the dry fruits soak well in honey. I’ve added dried blue berries at the end.
8. Now the delicious and nutritious dessert is ready to eat. Take one spoonful of dry fruits in honey and consume it any time of the day. Store the glass jar in a cool and dry place. Do not refrigerate.