Bread Besan Toast
Bread Besan toast is Famous Bombay street food. This is super bread recipe with Indian flavours. Bread Besan toast is prepared with besan flour, few spices along with favourite vegetables. It has very nice aroma once toasted. Here I present simple yet delicious bread besan toast as an evening snack. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Bread slices: 2/3 nos.
Besan flour: 2 tbsp.
Salt: As required
Carrot: 1 no. Small
Onion: 1 no.
Coriander leaves: Few
Turmeric: A pinch
Ghee: 2 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1 tsp(Optional)
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
Garam masala: 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Take two or three bread slices and cut them into triangular pieces and keep aside.
2. Take a bowl, put 2 tbsp of besan flour, grated carrot, finely chopped onions. Also add salt, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste and turmeric. Mix thoroughly adding little amount of water to get thick consistency. Add chopped coriander leaves too.I’ve not added red chilli powder.
3. Heat tawa season well with ghee.
4. Meanwhile, apply the besan flour veggie batter on one side of the bread slice. Similarly arrange all the bread slices and keep them onto a plate. I’ve applied the mixture only on one side, because I want it little light. If you want rich and heavy, dip the bread slice completely in the batter so that it coats all sides and toast it.
5. Now toast the coated bread slices on low flame.
6. Toast them on both sides well.
7. Transfer the toasted bread slices onto a serving plate and serve the bread besan toast hot.