Cheese garlic bread
Cheese garlic bread is also an amazing recipe which can be served as an evening snacks for school going kids or as an appetiser before meal. This is also very simple recipe which can be prepared in 10-15 minutes of time. The bread slices are toasted with butter and cheese slices adding few herbs and spices for extra flavour. I’ve prepared cheese garlic bread on stove top. Here I present awesome and flavourful cheese garlic bread with tomato ketchup. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Bread slices: 4/5 nos.
(Wheat bread/milk bread or multigrain bread)
Amul Butter: 2 tsp or tiny packet
Amul cheese slices: 3/4 nos.
Oregano: 1 tsp
Black pepper powder: Half tsp
Tomato Ketchup: as required.
Method of preparation:
1. Take four bread slices. I’ve used wheat bread to make this recipe.
2. Take Amul butter with garlic herbs. Spread the required amount of butter onto the bread slices.
3. Heat tawa, toast the bread slices on one side till it changes into golden brown colour and slightly toast on the other side.
4. Now remove the wrapper of the cheese slices and keep them on toasted bread slice.
5. Do the seasoning with oregano and pepper powder.
6. Toast on both sides and transfer them onto a plate.
7. Likewise toast the bread slices, cutting them into required size and shape.
8. Now all the toasted bread slices are ready to serve. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup and enjoy.