Bhendi fry is quick and easy recipe. This is no onion no garlic recipe. So this simple recipe can be prepared on any festive occasion or vrat days. Here I present Bhendi fry which goes well with hot steamed rice. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Bhendi: 750 gms
Oil: 2 tbsp
Salt: As required
Red chilli powder: 2 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse thoroughly Bhendi with water and keep aside. Let them dry for one hour.
2. Chop them into small pieces.
3. Heat kadai, pour oil. When oil becomes hot put the chopped Bhendi and fry them on low flame. Mix well.
4. Fry the Bhendi on low flame, stirring occasionally.
5. Now add required amount of salt and mix thoroughly.
6. When they are fried completely add red chilli powder, fry for a minute and switch off the flame.
7. Now the spicy Bhendi fry is ready to serve with hot steamed rice.