Stuffed green chilli
Earlier I’ve posted chutney recipe with big green chilli. Stuffed green chilli is another variation with big green chilli. This is very delicious and super spicy. For stuffing I’ve used besan flour, garlic flakes, few coriander leaves and cumin seeds.
Stuffed green chilli goes well as an accompaniment to sambar rice or rasam rice. Here I present spicy stuffed green chilli which can be served with beetroot rasam too. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Big green chilli: 3 nos.
Besan flour: 2 tbsp
Garlic flakes: 6 nos.
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
Ajwain: 1 tsp
Coriander leaves: Few
Salt: As required
Oil: 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Take three big green chillies and rinse well with water.
2. Slit them longitudinally and remove the seeds.
3. Now chop them into big pieces and keep aside.
4. Heat kadai and roast the besan flour till nice aroma comes.
5. Chop the garlic flakes into tiny pieces and add this to the roasted besan flour. Also add cumin and Ajwain to this mixture.
6. Mix thoroughly and roast them for a minute.
7. Transfer the roasted ingredients onto a plate and allow to cool down. Add chopped coriander leaves and required amount of salt too.
8. Now in the same kadai, pour oil. Put chopped green chilli and sauté them till they are done completely.
9. Transfer them also onto a plate and allow to cool down completely.
10. Now stuff the fried green chilli pieces with roasted besan flour mixture.
11. Now the stuffed green chilli is ready to serve with beetroot rasam.