Capsicum stir fry
Capsicum stir fry is very simple and super recipe which goes well with steamed rice or roti too. I’ve used both green and yellow colour capsicums. Chopped capsicums are shallow fried in a kadai and Besan flour, Red chilli powders are added. Later mixed with roasted sesame seeds for nice crunch and taste. The stir fry can be prepared within 10 minutes of time. Here I present perfect winter recipe capsicum stir fry to relish. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Course: Side dish
Green capsicum: 3 nos.
Yellow capsicum: 1 no.
Sesame seeds: Half tbsp
Red chilli powder: Half tsp
Besan flour: 1 tsp
Salt: As required
Turmeric: Generous pinch
Salt: A pinch.
Hing: A pinch
Oil: 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves: Few
Method of preparation:
1. Heat kadai and put half tbsp of sesame seeds.
2. Roast them on low flame till they change colour for 2 minutes. Transfer them into a bowl.
3. In the same kadai Pour oil. Add a pinch of hing into it. Now add chopped green and yellow capsicums.
4. Sauté them on low flame stirring at regular intervals.
5. Now add required amount of salt and turmeric. Mix thoroughly.
6. Now add besan flour and mix well.
7. Stir fry after adding besan flour for two minutes or till raw smell goes away. Add red chilli powder too.
8. Mix thoroughly and fry for a minute.
9. Now add already roasted sesame seeds into it. Mix well.
10. Now add chopped coriander leaves to the stir fry and mix thoroughly. Switch off the flame.
11. Now the delicious capsicum stir fry is ready to serve. Transfer the fry into a serving bowl and serve hot with steamed rice or roti.