This is another recipe with dosa batter. I’ve prepared cheese dosa with idly/dosa batter. Cheese dosa can be served as breakfast or evening snack. Tomato chutney is spread, aloo palak curry is used as a stuffing and grated cheese is sprinkled onto the dosa. This is so tasty when served hot along with Tomato chutney. Here I present delicious crispy cheese dosa to treat our little ones. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Dosa batter: 3/4 ladles or as required
Cheese: Small block(I’ve used Britannia cheese)
Aloo Palak/aloo methi curry: 2 tbsp or as required
Tomato chutney: 1 tsp
Oil: As required for roasting dosas
Method of preparation:
1. Take 2/3 ladles of dosa batter. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Now heat tawa and season well with oil.
3. Prepare aloo palak curry for stuffing.
4. Pour one ladle full of batter and spread the batter in circular motion. Drizzle oil and when the dosa is almost cooked, spread the tomato chutney first. Now place the aloo palak curry and directly grate the cheese onto the dosa.
5. Roast the dosa on one side and fold it into required shape.
6. Transfer the dosa onto a serving plate.
7. Now pour one ladle full of batter onto the tawa. Spread the batter into circular motion.
8. Grate the cheese alone onto the dosa and keep on medium flame.
9. Fold the dosa and transfer onto the serving plate. Likewise roast the remaining dosas too.
10. Now grate little more cheese onto the dosa and enjoy with tomato chutney.
I’ve prepared tomato chutney for spreading and aloo Palak curry for the stuffing. Instead of tomato chutney, tomato ketchup can be used. Aloo Palak can be replaced with aloo methi.
Check my below recipe links for the detailed recipes.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.