Banana honey jam cake
Wishing all wonderful women a Happy Women’s day! Today I’ve baked banana honey jam cake to celebrate the elegance of womanhood! The preparation is so simple and quick. One of my friends gave this easy recipe. I’ve just followed her instructions. I’ve used two small sized ripen bananas, one tbsp of honey and mixed fruit jam. All the ingredients are mixed thoroughly to form uniform batter. The prepared batter is baked at 180 degrees centigrade for 30-35 minutes. Frosting is done with icing sugar and decorated with fruit jellies/tutti fruitti. Here I present delectable banana honey jam cake to celebrate the occasion. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Maida/all purpose flour: 1 1/2 cups
Sugar powder: 1 cup
Banana: 2 small nos. or 1 large
Butter: 3/4 th cup
Oil: 1 1/2 tbsp
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Baking soda: 1/4 th tsp
Mixed fruit Jam: 1 tbsp
Honey: 1 tbsp
Milk: 1 1/4 cups + 2 tbsp(As required to get the batter consistency)
Method of preparation:
1. Sift 1 1/2 cups of maida, 1 cup of powdered sugar and one tsp of baking powder into a mixing bowl.
2. Take 3/4 th cup of butter in a vessel. Just melt the butter completely.
3. Now add milk to the sifted flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4. Now add melted butter, oil, mashed bananas, honey and mixed fruit jam. Fold gently all the ingredients to prepare cake batter.
5. Preheat oven at 180 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes.
6. Now take parchment paper and place it in baking pan. Grease the parchment paper with butter or oil. I’ve used heart shape mould of size 16.5 cm*4.6 cm.
7. Now add baking soda to the batter and mix gently using a whisk.
8. Transfer the prepared cake batter into the mould and gently tap to remove air bubbles present in it.
9. Now keep the mould in an pre heated oven and bake the cake batter at 180 degrees centigrade for 30-35 minutes.
10. After 35 minutes, open the oven and insert a toothpick to check doneness of the cake. If it comes clean the cake is ready, otherwise bake for few more minutes.
11. Switch off the oven and keep the cake inside for 5 more minutes.
12. Now take the cake out of the oven and allow it to completely cool down.
13. Turn the mould upside down and slid the cake onto a plate.
14. Enhance the cake by covering it with icing sugar and decorate with fruit jellies/tutti fruitti.
15. Now the delicious banana honey jam cake is ready to serve. Slice the cake and enjoy with your loved ones.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.