Raw mango salad
Raw mango salad is a very healthy and tasty salad. The salad is prepared with simple ingredients. I’ve prepared salad using coconut mango, moong dal, grated coconut, green chilli and coriander leaves. Required amount of salt is added. Raw mango salad can be served along with other delicacies or it can be enjoyed as a snack too. Here I present delicious raw mango salad to relish in hot summers. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Cuisine: South Indian
Coconut mango: Half portion
(Raw mango variety)
Moong dal/yellow lentils: 2-3 tbsp
Green chilli: 1 no.(Adjust the spice level according to your preference)
Grated fresh coconut: 1 tsp
Coriander leaves: Few
Salt: As required
Method of preparation:
1. Soak moong dal for two hours. Drain the water and transfer into a mixing bowl. Drained water can be used to prepare rasam or sambar.
2. Grate the half portion of coconut mango onto a plate. Remaining half I’ve used to prepare raw mango sandwich(Previous recipe).
3. Add this grated mango to the soaked moong dal. Also add finely chopped coriander leaves, required amount of salt and green chilli.
4. Also add fresh grated coconut to the above mixture.
5. Now mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
6. Transfer the salad into a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. Now the tasty raw mango salad is ready to serve.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.