Mango lassi is an healthy treat to beat the summer. Equal measures of Mango pulp and curd are blended together. The prepared lassi is garnished with cardamom powder, saffron strands and almond slivers. Here I present simple, tasty and healthy recipe mango lassi to relish this season. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Cuisine: North Indian
Curd: One cup
Alphonso Mangoes: 2 nos. or 1 cup pulp(Any variety mango can be used)
Cardamom pod: 1 no.(Optional)
Saffron strands: 4/5 nos.
Almonds: 2/3 nos.
Method of preparation:
1. Take required amount of curd in a vessel.
2. Take two Alphonso mangoes and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Peel the skin of them and roughly chop them.
4. Take a mixer grinder and transfer the chopped mango pieces into it.
5. Grind them into a smooth puree.
6. Now add half cup of curd and blend once again.
7. Transfer this curd + mango mixture into the remaining curd. Mix thoroughly with a wired whisk to get uniform consistency. I’ve not added any water.
8. Now pour the mango lassi into serving glasses. Garnish with crushed cardamom powder, saffron strands and almond slivers. Now the mango lassi is ready to enjoy.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.