Mango raita is an easy and very tasty recipe too. Ripen mango is used to prepare this recipe. Chopped mango, curd and required amount of salt are added to make mango raita. The recipe goes well with chapathi, Roti or even with any vegetable pulao. Here I present very simple and humble mango raita recipe to relish during summers. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Mango: 1 no.(Banganapalli)
Curd: 1 cup
Salt: As required
Method of preparation:
1. Take one mango and rinse well with water. Peel the skin and chop the mango into small pieces.
2. Take one cup of curd and add this to the chopped mango pieces. Also add required amount of salt. Gently mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Now the delicious mango raita is ready to serve.
4. Transfer the mango raita into a serving bowl.
5. Serve mango raita as an accompaniment to lachha paratha along with other delicacy potato(aloo) curry for poori.
Please check my recipe Potato(Aloo) Curry for Poori
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.