Cashew cake with condensed milk
I’ve prepared a simple and easy cake to relish during small gatherings or any special occasion. The cake is prepared with maida, cashews, condensed milk and fresh cream. Dry ingredients are mixed with wet ingredients to get cake batter. The cake batter is poured into round mould and also three cup cake moulds. The batter poured into cup cake moulds are baked in a preheated oven@180 degrees for 18 minutes only. The batter in the round mould is baked @180 degrees for 35 minutes. Cakes are garnished with cashew nuts. Here I present delectable dessert cashew cake with condensed milk is ready to serve anytime. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Maida: 2 cups
Nestle milkmaid/Condensed milk: 400gm
Amul Fresh cream: 200 ml
Baking powder: 1 1/2 tsp
Baking soda: Half tsp
Salt: A pinch
Vanilla essence: Few drops
Cashews: 3 tbsp
Neutral oil: One fourth cup
Method of preparation:
1. Curd and sugar are not required to prepare the cake batter. Transfer the condensed milk and fresh cream in a mixing bowl. Also add neutral oil to the condensed milk and fresh cream. Whisk thoroughly for five minutes using a wired whisk.
2. Now sift maida, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt directly into whisked ingredients. Gently fold the mixture. Also add one tbsp of cashews and vanilla essence. Keep remaining cashew nuts for garnishing.
3. Take a round cake mould, keep parchment paper and grease with oil. Now pour the cake batter into it. Put the remaining batter into cup cake moulds with liners. Gently tap the moulds.
4. Bake the cake batter@ 180 degrees for 35 minutes and cup cakes@ 180 degrees for 18 minutes. Heat bottom element throughout baking and top element only for five minutes.
5. Take out of the oven and allow to completely cool down to normal temperature.
6. Garnish the cake and cup cake with cashew nuts.
7. Now the scrumptious cashew cake with condensed milk is ready to enjoy anytime.
For the above mentioned ingredients I got one round cake and three small cup cakes. You can reduce the quantities according to your choice.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.