This is super simple delicious recipe which can be prepared in a jiffy. One of the best recipes for potlucks. Chopped ladyfinger pieces are deep fried. Fried cashews, curry leaves and peanuts are added along with required amount of salt and chilli powder. Here I present tasty n crispy bendakaya vepudu to relish anytime! Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Course: Side dish
Cuisine: Andhra/Telangana, India
Ladyfingers: 300 gms.
Oil: For deep frying
Salt: As required
Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
Curry leaves: A sprig
Peanuts: One tbsp
Cashews: One tbsp
Method of preparation:
- Take 300 gms. Of ladyfingers, rinse well with water and allow to dry completely.
- Chop the ladyfingers into tiny pieces.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- When the oil becomes hot, deep fry the pieces in hot oil.
- Fry them till they change colour and turn into crispy.
- Transfer them onto a plate containing kitchen paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Likewise fry the ladyfingers pieces. I’ve fried them in two batches.
- In the same oil, fry peanuts and cashews separately.
- Also fry curry leaves and transfer them onto a plate.
- Transfer the fried ingredients into a bowl and add red chilli powder, salt. You can add garam masala, copra powder and garlic flakes too. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer into a Serving bowl and serve with hot steamed rice or sambar rice.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.
Please follow akshayakumbham @ Instagram also!