Coconut Chocolate Burfi
This is my 400th post 😍💐!! My heartfelt thanks to all my visitors who have been giving their continuous support, encouragement and valuable feedback throughout the journey.
I wanted to celebrate this milestone with an amazing and addictive dessert coconut chocolate burfi. The recipe is prepared with fresh grated coconut, jaggery powder, Horlicks, drinking chocolate and vanilla essence. Here I present the luscious dessert Coconut Chocolate Burfi to celebrate the occasion. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Grated fresh coconut: 3 cups
Jaggery powder: 3 cups
Ghee: 2 tsp
Crushed cashews n almonds: 2 tsp for garnishing
Drinking chocolate powder: 3 tsp
Horlicks: 2 tsp
Vanilla essence: Few drops
Method of preparation:
- Heat big kadai, pour two tsp of ghee into it.
- Now put the grated fresh coconut and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Meanwhile take three cups of jaggery powder in a vessel.
- Add one cup of water and bring it to boil.
- I’ve used normal jaggery powder, so I’ve strained the jaggery syrup directly into the fried grated coconut.
- Mix well and cook the mixture on low flame.
- Now add Horlicks, Few drops of vanilla essence and drinking chocolate powder too.
- Mix thoroughly and continue to cook on low flame till it leaves the kadai and burfi consistency is achieved.
- Grease a plate with little ghee and transfer the burfi mixture onto the plate evenly and quickly.
- Sprinkle crushed cashews and almonds and slightly press them with a ladle.
- Make an impression into required size and shape using a knife. Allow it to completely cool down.
- Now slice them into pieces and transfer them onto a Serving plate.
- Now the delicious dessert coconut chocolate burfi is ready to serve. They stay fresh for one week if stored in an airtight container.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.