Cheese cherry pineapple sticks
Its usually easy to prepare snacks for adults but when there are tiny tots visiting home, we become extra conscious with what we cook. Here comes an easiest, tastiest and yet a healthy recipe for a bite size snack. Of course, the elders can relish this dish too. Njoy Cooking, Serving and Savoring!
Cheese: 12 small cubes (Amul cheese) or your choice.
Cherries: 12 nos candied
Pineapple: 12 nos cut into small cubes
Method of Preparation:
- Cut cheese into small cubes(1cm cube).
- Candied cherries* can be cut into two halves or can be used directly.
- Cut the pineapple** into small cubes or triangular in shape. Set them aside.
- Now arrange one cherry, one pineapple cube and one cheese cube onto a toothpick as per your desired order.
- Serve them in a serving plate.
Note: The arranged cheese cherry pineapple sticks can be placed in an ice cube holder and served later.
*Here I used candied cherries. One can use fresh cherries too but it’s difficult to de-seed. Whereas candied cherries are already pitted and have sweet taste. Hence recommended.
**Completely removing the thorns around pineapple makes it tastier.