- Corn capsicum chat
This is very simple and tasty recipe to savour especially during monsoon days.Serve corn chat as an evening snack for kids or as a starter. It’s juicy, crunchy,mildly spiced with crushed black pepper corns and sautéed with chat masala. Here I present awesome and delicious Corn capsicum chat to rejuvenate our senses. Njoy Cooking,Serving n Savoring!
- Sweet corn : 2 cups( Fresh/frozen)Capsicum: 1 no.
Onion: 1 big
Tomato: 1 big
Coriander leaves: 1 small bunch
Salt: as required
Oil: 1 tsp
Black pepper corns: 1 tsp
Chat masala: 1 tsp
Lemon: 1 big no. or 2 tbsp juice
Method of preparation:
1. Take 2 cups of sweet corn, rinse under running water thoroughly.
2. Pressure cook sweet corn for 2 whistles or boil in water for 15 minutes approximately.Strain the exceess water using colander or strainer.
3. Chop onion, capsicum and tomato into fine pieces.
4. Crush the black pepper corns in a mortar pestle or you can add black pepper powder.
5. Heat a Kadai pour 1 tsp of oil put crushed pepper,chopped onion, capsicum,chopped tomato and corn kernels. Sauté them just for a minute adding required amount of salt.
6. Allow it to cool down. Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Garnish with coriander leaves.Now the colourful corn capsicum chat is ready to serve. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and can be served later.
Here in this recipe I just added chat masala and black pepper.You can add your favourite spices, veggies and herbs too.