Garlic bread recipe is so simple and very easy to prepare in just 10 minutes of time. I’ve toasted the bread with butter and garlic. The flavour is amazing and very inviting. Here I present simple kids friendly evening snacks garlic bread to relish with a cup of tea/coffee. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Bread slices: 3/4 nos.
Garlic flakes: 2/3 nos.
Salted Butter: 1-2 tsp
Maple syrup: 1 tbsp(Optional)
Method of preparation:
1. Take 3/4 bread slices, cut them into required size and shape.
2. Take required amount of butter, keep in a bowl. To this add finely chopped or grated garlic. Mix thoroughly and keep aside. I’ve used Amul salted butter so didn’t add any salt. If you are using unsalted butter add required amount of salt.
3. Heat tawa, when it becomes hot season it with little butter.
4. Meanwhile spread the garlic butter on one side of the bread slices. Toast them on both sides till they just start changing colour.
5. Transfer the toasted bread onto a serving plate and serve hot with a cup of tea or coffee.
6. Pour maple syrup onto the toasted garlic bread and can be served.
I’ve added only garlic flakes with butter. If you like herbs, dried oregano or basil can be added for additional flavour.