Roasted Gobi/cauliflower is very tasty and we can serve it as a starter or evening snack for school going kids. I’ve used one medium sized cauliflower to prepare the recipe. Cauliflower florets are blanched in water and marinated for 20 minutes in fresh cream(Medium fat) adding spices. The marinated cauliflower florets are placed in a baking tray with greased parchment paper. They are oven roasted @190degrees centigrade in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Here I present delicious roasted gobi which can be served with mint curd chutney. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Cauliflower: 1 no. Medium sized
Fresh cream(Medium fat): 3 tbsp
Salt: As required
Ginger garlic paste: One tsp
Red chilli powder: 3/4 th tsp
Garam masala: 1 tsp
Turmeric: Generous pinch
Method of preparation:
- Take one medium sized cauliflower.
- Separate the stem of the cauliflower. Chop the big florets into bite size florets. Rinse well with water and keep aside.
- Keep the cauliflower florets in hot boiling water for three minutes to blanch them.
- Now transfer the cauliflower florets into cold water to stop further cooking.
- Take a broad vessel and put the ingredients mentioned above except cauliflower. Mix thoroughly.
- Now completely drain the water and keep the blanched cauliflower florets. Mix thoroughly and marinate the cauliflower mixture for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven@190 degrees for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile take parchment paper and place the paper onto baking tray. Grease with oil. Now place all the marinated cauliflower florets onto the parchment paper.
- Bake them in a preheated oven@190 degrees for twenty five minutes or till they are completely roasted.
- Take out of the oven and transfer them onto a Serving plate.
- Serve the roasted(Oven) gobi with mint curd chutney.
Instead of fresh cream, curd can be used. One tbsp of began flour also can be added to enhance the taste.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.