Ginger n cardamom tea
Ginger cardamom tea is a super good recipe for tea lovers. This recipe is awesome especially when served with piece of cake. I’ve prepared tea using ginger and cardamom. Milk and tea powder are boiled adding condensed milk, ginger and crushed cardamom. The boiled tea is filtered using tea strainer into serving cup. Here I present quite refreshing hot cup of tea to relish during evening time along with any snack. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Tea powder: 2 tsp
Ginger: One inch piece
Cardamom: 1 no.
Milk: 150 ml
Nestle milkmaid/Condensed milk: 1 tsp
Method of preparation:
1. Take 150 ml of milk in a vessel.
2. Add two tea spoons of tea powder into it. Mix well and heat the vessel.
3. Now take a mortar pestle and crush the cardamom pod.
4. Now add chopped ginger into it and coarsely crush it.
5. Now add crushed ginger and cardamom to the milk and tea powder mixture.
6. Now add one tsp of condensed milk to the milk mixture and mix thoroughly.
7. Bring the entire mixture to boil.
8. Allow the mixture to boil for 4/5 minutes or till the desired tea colour is attained. Switch off the flame.
9. Filter the tea using a tea strainer into a tea cup.
10. Now the hot ginger cardamom tea is ready with a hint of ginger and a fragrance of cardamom.
11. Enjoy the hot tea along with piece of cashew cake.
I’ve used only milk to prepare the tea, instead you can use three fourth cup of milk and one fourth cup of water. Condensed milk can be replaced with 3/4 th tsp of sugar.
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.