Tutti fruitti cup cake
Tutti fruitti cup cakes are amazing lil’ beauties which can be served any time for breakfast, evening snack or dessert after meal. I’ve prepared tutti fruitti cup cakes using basic vanilla cake recipe with slight change in measurements. Maida flour is used to prepare the cup cakes. Tutti fruitti and vanilla essence are added to enhance the taste. Baking powder and baking soda are added along with powdered sugar and maida. Curd, neutral oil and vanilla essence are whisked thoroughly. Wet ingredients and dry ingredients are mixed well to form a batter which has pouring consistency. The prepared batter is poured into cup cake liners. They are baked in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Here I present colourful and flavourful tutti fruitti cup cake to relish as an evening snack along with a cup of tea or coffee. Njoy Cooking, Serving n Savoring!
Maida: 1 cup + 2 tbsp
Powdered Sugar: Half cup
Curd: Half cup
Water: As required or approximately one fourth cup(If the curd is thick)
Oil: 3 1/2 tbsp
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
Salt: A pinch
Vanilla essence: Few drops
Tri colour Tutti fruitti: 3 tbsp
Soft butter: 1 tsp
Powdered sugar: 1 tsp
Rose essence: Few drops
Vanilla essence: 2/3 drops.
Method of preparation:
1. Take curd in a bowl. Whisk the curd using a wired whisk. Also add neutral oil and vanilla essence. Whisk thoroughly for 4/5 minutes till you get a uniform texture(Youcan use butter also instead of oil).
2. Sift maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt too. Gently fold wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Also add tutti fruitti. If required add water too.
3. Meanwhile preheat oven @ 180 degrees for ten minutes.
4. Take small cup cake moulds n keep cake liners into them. Grease the cup liners with little oil. Transfer the cake batter into them. Arrange them in a baking tray and slightly tap them.
5. Bake them in a preheated oven @180 degrees for 15-20 minutes heating bottom element. It took approximately 18 minutes for me to bake the cup cakes.
6. Take the cup cakes out of the oven and keep on the wired rack. Allow the cup cakes to completely cool down.
7. Transfer the cup cakes onto a serving plate and garnish with few more tutti fruitti.
8. Simple frosting is done with butter and powdered sugar. Equal quantities of butter and sugar are mixed thoroughly adding few drops of vanilla and rose essence. Spread the frosting evenly onto the required number of cup cakes. Place some more butter frosting onto the cup cakes and garnish with tutti fruitti.
9. Enjoy the tutti fruitti cup cakes along with cup of tea or South Indian filter coffee.
I’ve used powdered sugar. If you’re using sugar, add the sugar to the curd and whisk thoroughly.
Please check out my South Indian Filter Coffee recipe
Thank you for visiting akshayakumbham and leaving comments. Your comments are really appreciated.